CBD Roll-Ons: A Complete Guide To Natural Wellness On-The-Go
What Are CBD Roll-ons? Your Complete Guide For Natural Wellness On The Go
Small enough to pop in your bag and powerful enough for an instant lift, at Jimbo & Jules we believe CBD roll-ons are a perfect solution for busy bees who need a boost or those looking to mellow out and unwind. In this guide, we’ll cover questions you might have about our full-spectrum hemp and essential oil roll-ons.
Ready for natural wellness on the go?
What Are CBD Roll-Ons?
CBD can be ingested as an oil, gummy, or within a food product, and can also be applied as a topical treatment, such as a salve, massage oil, or, as we’re focusing on here, a roll-on.
Much like other topicals, CBD roll-ons apply the ingredients directly to the skin, to reduce pain, inflammation, or discomfort. They can also be inhaled deeply for a calming mental effect.
What makes the roller ball application special, though, is that it’s convenient and completely mess-free so you can use it whenever and wherever you are. Because, let’s be honest, the subway or office aren’t really the best place for a massage!
Where do you apply CBD roll-ons?
We’re all about taking a holistic approach to your health and one of the great things about CBD roll-ons is they care for both your mind and body.
For mental wellness, such as relaxation, energy, focus, or sleep support, you can…
- Apply the roll-on on your temples, behind your ears, and/or under your nose
- Rub in if desired
- Cup your hands over your nose and inhale deeply
- Smile as the CBD works its magic!
Applying the product to your pulse points – the areas where your blood pumps closest to the skin – means the essential oils are absorbed into the bloodstream faster for quicker therapeutic benefits. The heat helps the fragrance evaporate so you can smell it more too (which is also why you apply perfume to your wrists!).
To use essential oil roll-ons for pain…
- Apply the roll-on directly to areas of discomfort
- Run in if desired
- Take a few deep breathes and get ready for relief
Applying the product directly to the area of pain means it sinks right in and gets to work exactly where you need it to.
Your 3 CBD Roll-Ons For Holistic Wellness
The key ingredient in all 3 of our roll-ons is, of course, CBD. We use full-spectrum hemp, which means that when we distill the hemp flower, we keep all its beneficial and naturally occurring compounds, including CBD. Together, every part of the hemp becomes stronger and more effective, known as the ‘entourage effect’.
Alongside this spotlight ingredient, all our roll-ons contain MCT coconut oil. You can think of this as both the ‘glue’ that brings the ingredients together and the ‘vehicle’ for CBD and the essential oils to be absorbed by the body.
Then there’s Vitamin E, an antioxidant that quickly destroys free radicals on your skin. Most Vitamin E is sourced from soy, but ours is derived from non-GMO sunflower oil instead. Jimbo is allergic to soy and we wanted to make sure that our roll-ons can be tried, tested, and enjoyed by everyone (including us!).
Each roll has its own unique blends of essential oils to meet your specific wellness needs. There’s Bee Buzzin’ for an energizing boost, Bee Easy to relax the mind and body, and Sleep Sweet to drift off to dreamland.
Tune in and ask yourself, what do I need at this moment?
Need an energy boost? Try Bee Buzzin’ Roll-On
- Peppermint oil has a minty fresh fragrance that’ll wake up your sleepy head and sharpen your senses.
- Lemongrass oil has a mood-lifting aroma, perfect for getting you out of a slump and into a happy and lively mood.
- Eucalyptus oil is distilled from a plant known for its cleansing, invigorating, and awakening properties, hence why many people place the plant in their showers to release the aroma.
- Cypress oil has a fresh scent that is said to increase vitality and support the body’s flow of energy.
- Cedarwood oil has a warm rich fragrance that is both stabilizing and strengthening. Like cypress oil, it keeps the body’s energy flowing and helps steady the mind.
- Rosemary oil stimulates the mind and promotes clear thinking, as well as relieving tired and achy muscles.
- Grapefruit oil’s zesty citrus scent is bound to bring positive energy and joy into your day.
Stress or anxious? Try Bee Easy Roll-On
- Frankincense oil, like cedarwood, is distilled from the resin of a tree. Its warm and woody fragrance is soothing for an anxious mind and nourishing for the skin.
- Lavender oil is famous for its gentle and calming scent. Like a hug in a bottle, studies have shown it has a calming influence on the mind.
- Holy Basil oil, or Tulsi oil, is a type of basil that’s calming in nature. It’s also rich in a component called ‘‘eugenol’’, which has antiseptic properties for the skin.
- Ylang-Ylang oil has a deliciously sweet and musky scent that melts tension and boosts sensuality.
- Grapefruit oil’s incredibly fresh fragrance can help ease your anxiety and refresh your spirit.
- Bergamot oil is perhaps the best-known mood-boosting oil. Its citrusy scent brings comfort and helps you stay centered. It can also relax the body by easing tense muscles.
- Wild Marjoram oil has a warm and subtly spicy aroma that can support muscle recovery after minor injuries.
- Vetiver oil is aptly known as ‘the oil of tranquillity’. Distilled from the roots of an intricate plant, it’s fitting for this grounding blend.
Need some rest? Try Sleep Sweet Roll-On
- Roman Chamomile oil, like a bedtime cup of chamomile tea, promotes a gentle rest. For nearly 5,000 years it’s been used to help people feel calm and at ease.
- Clary Sage oil is soft, sweet, and nutty. It has a slightly sedative effect that can promote a restorative night’s sleep.
- Frankincense oil encourages stillness. It deepens the breath and reduces the heart rate, preparing the mind and body for sleep.
- Kanuka oil, native to New Zealand, has long been valued by the Maoris as an anti-inflammatory for the skin. The light fragrance cleanses the mind to help you unwind.
- Lavender oil has been celebrated in multiple scientific studies for its sleep-promoting properties.
- Coriander oil, much like lavender, can help the entire body relax. It’s gentle on the skin, yet powerful enough to soothe muscles and joints – you’ll wake up fit for the day ahead!
- Vetiver oil is ideal for creating feelings of stability, which are required for you to feel safe and secure as you sleep.
- Cedarwood oil’s calming and grounding scent wards off worries for sweet dreams and restful nights.
Better as a bundle
Need a bit of everything? Don’t worry, you can buy our intentionally crafted Roll-Ons in a bundle to support your morning routine morning, noon, and night. And the best part? You save big when you buy all three!
On-the-go wellness with Jimbo & Jules
We know that in the hustle and bustle of everyday life it can be hard to take time to care for yourself.
Hopefully, our CBD Roll-Ons inspire you to take a couple of moments out of your day to ask yourself what you need and nourish yourself in a quick and convenient way.
Even if it’s just 5 minutes, please know you deserve some self-care today!